Still feeling rubbish, and now skin playing up too but could be worse, so here’s my five positives today!
- Smiling. Woke up feeling positively dreadful however this photo Webby sent me made me smile 🙂
- Lazy. Due to feeling rubbish, and Mr. Webb being at a footie match most the day, the kids and I had a very lazy day of DS playing, film watching and a spot of painting!
- Painting! Millie painted this picture of me! Isn’t it fabulous?! She realised after that she’d forgotten my mole but that’s easily rectified!
- Baking & not getting take away again! Baked a couple of batches of biscuits earlier! Wanted to try and use wholemeal flour instead of plain and they turned out ok!Mr Webb offered to get us chippy chips when he got back from football, and had we not of had them already this week I’d of snapped the offer up, but I was good and got chopping veg instead for a much healthier sweet ‘n’ sour. Figured I need the vitamins to fight off this damn cold! It’s so colourful 🙂 I used turkey ins tea of chicken.
- Oat bath. Never tried one for soothing my skin, don’t really know why but thought a nice relaxing bath would help me feel better! I think it has soothed so I shall be trying it again in the future!