- A kiss on the cheek. My husband came and gave me a kiss on the cheek this morning, just because 🙂 Love those kind.
- First swim! Webby took Violet swimming for the first time today! She was enjoying it to begin with before she got splashed by a very excited Xander! I need to get a costume sorted so I can join them in the pool next time!
- Bugs & daisies. As we were leaving the house this afternoon we saw a butterfly! Then some ladybirds, and then noticed lots of daisies had popped up! Been much milder today with a gusty breeze! The wind is one of my favourite types of weather 🙂
- Quasimodo boob.. is feeling better! Relieved as was conscious of it turning into mastitis or worse an abscess!
- Yet more de-cluttering! It’s amazing that we still have things to part with! Another two bin bags of clothes went to charity today, Millie and Xander joined in too, sorting their own clothes into piles of too small, don’t wear and keep.
Five positives for today..
1. Waking up. Woke up to sun trying to shine through the blinds this morning! Bea
2. Run! Have had a week off running due to the weather and the pavements being deadlier than the road (in my head I wrote that to the Space song – Female of the Species!) Today I put my trainers on and off I went. Was a tough one today, a combination of not having run for a week, trying to pick up where I left off, hills and stitch are accountable for that! The two mile run turned out to be a two mile run then a two mile walk back, next time I’ll be making sure the tide is out! But it’s done and that feels good!
3. Daffodils and lambs! Signs spring is on it’s way and that we can hopefully turn our backs on the snow and gloom for a while! According to the Independant it’s been the coldest March for half a century! It’s all this global warming eh?
4. At the moment Violet will try and sometimes eat pretty much anything I put in front of her which is more than can be said for my eldest two! I try not to worry about that though, am sure their tastes will broaden as they get older. It’s a pleasure to see Violet munching away! She’s the only one of my children that will eat tomatoes, here she is demolishing some raspberries and getting it all over her face!