Hello! Sorry, again, for the lack of daily blogs, been busy crocheting the blanket order which is all done now so will try get back into blogging! A lovely school Mum told me she missed my blogs today so thats spurred me to start up again!
Here’s my five positives for today!
- Sunshine. Had a bit of sunshine this afternoon so Violet and I sat on the grass outside for a bit, she was giggling at me throwing a plastic ball up and down, I was giving her the ball to have a play but she kept giving it back to me so I’d throw it again!
- Plants revived! Over the weekend my husband moved some seedlings from the unfinished patch at the back of he garden into one of the borders. They were a bit droopy from being moved and we weren’t sure they’d survive but they are starting to look up!
- Waiting for Daddy. Millie was sat outside the front waiting for Webby to come home tonight. She always asks what time Daddy’s coming home, its lovely! I think she was excited to show him her new school bag!
- Percy Pigs and Colin Caterpillars. My husband came back home from work with two bags of sweets for me from Marks & Spencer, I love little gifts like that!
- Three Violet Buttons. Finally I’ve opened up my shop on Folksy! Have spent a fair bit of time working on a banner for it today, and listing a few items. I’ve got a couple of pars of booties in my head I want to make, need to build up my stock!
I didn’t do a five things thing yesterday, ran out of time as we had a busy afternoon, got back to do dinner then watched Life of Pi (beautiful film!) We were at my in laws yesterday, the weather was so up and down, switching between sun, rain and hail! Kids had a good play as two of their cousins were there and Auntie V and Uncle N brought treats for them in the form of lego mini figures and a soft camper van toy for Violet! And they got a little treat from Grandy too. Thank you 🙂
So on to my five for today…
- Ran. I went for a run this morning. Was a rubbish run and I struggled – felt a bit sick after about 20 minutes, got a bit of stitch, asthma played up a bit, I didn’t manage the full 30 minutes.. But I still went, and that’s what counts!!
- Lazy Sunday. After running we had a really lazy Sunday! My folks came round for their weekly cuppa, Mum brought purple rice, love it! I made soup, baked, Millie did some crafting, Xander built the Lego he bought himself yesterday, Violet has been playing and saying ‘uh oh’ a lot! Webby took Xander to see Super Nan. Just been a lovely relaxed day!
- Kisses. Violet is giving so many kisses at the moment! You only have to say ‘kisses’ and go ‘mmmm’ while pouting and she comes for a kiss, so very cute!! Even made Millie just want to munch her!!
- 500. I’ve had 500 likes on my blog according to the notification I got earlier! Wow! Thank you to those who take time to read my blog 🙂
- Tea time. Didn’t have to cook dinner as we had posh dogs (from Marks and Spencers) for tea followed by ice creams! Webby, Millie and Xander watched last night’s Dr. Who while I had a bath with the Vdubster.
Hope you’ve all had lovely weekends! 🙂
Did you read the title to the Neighbours theme tune?! I did! Here’s todays five!
- Skin. Skin is much much better today! Got a couple of sore patches but redness has gone down and eyes aren’t so puffy! I’m having a go at cutting out food from the nightshade family – potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, aubergine. paprika and cayenne as I’ve read they can cause flare ups. Also known to make arthritis worse.Worth a try!
- Neighbours. Chap from across the road came to say hello as I was walking up the road. He’s lovely and offered to pass on his local paper (that we haven’t been getting as our drive is set back off road!) Love having friendly people around!
- Print. The VW print my friend ordered arrived today, I love how photos look when they’re printed, digital photos don’t look the same on screen, much better when you can hold them! Hopefully she’ll agree 🙂
- Good book. Millie was in the ‘Good Book’ at school today for some maths work, super star!
- Husband. Back home after a night away at work! Always a lovely feeling to have him back home 🙂