Positives for today..
- Xander. He makes me chuckle! This morning he asked ‘Mummy, when will Violet’s face go brown?’ I shall explain! Millie and Xander have my mothers skin colouring, she is from the Philippines and although it seems to have skipped me, it’s definitely given them brown skin! Violet on the other hand is fair with dark blonde hair so quite different looking! Made me smile!
- Mia 3 – 0 Bridge. Popped to my friends house today and in order to get there you have to go over Walton-on-Trent bridge. It’s really narrow and in our Fiat Doblo it feels like a tight squeeze! Managed to go over it with wing mirrors still in tact! Found myself breathing in and hoping I didn’t sneeze! A lovely time was had 🙂
- Giving. On way back from Walton I stopped at another friends house to pass on some baby things, a birthday card and some chocolate (Yorkie does man size chocolate buttons don’t you know?!) Giving is good!
- Family lunch. Kids and I had lunch with my folks, my sister in law and my niece and new nephew! Delicious food, good company and squishes with a very very cute newborn! I’m not broody, I’m not broody, I’m not broody!
- Skirt is almost done! Was able to use scraps from the other skirt I made for pockets – it was the perfect colour to match the blue flowers! Just need to sort the hem at the bottom, then wait a few months for some sunshine!!