Hello! Sorry, again, for the lack of daily blogs, been busy crocheting the blanket order which is all done now so will try get back into blogging! A lovely school Mum told me she missed my blogs today so thats spurred me to start up again!
Here’s my five positives for today!
- Sunshine. Had a bit of sunshine this afternoon so Violet and I sat on the grass outside for a bit, she was giggling at me throwing a plastic ball up and down, I was giving her the ball to have a play but she kept giving it back to me so I’d throw it again!
- Plants revived! Over the weekend my husband moved some seedlings from the unfinished patch at the back of he garden into one of the borders. They were a bit droopy from being moved and we weren’t sure they’d survive but they are starting to look up!
- Waiting for Daddy. Millie was sat outside the front waiting for Webby to come home tonight. She always asks what time Daddy’s coming home, its lovely! I think she was excited to show him her new school bag!
- Percy Pigs and Colin Caterpillars. My husband came back home from work with two bags of sweets for me from Marks & Spencer, I love little gifts like that!
- Three Violet Buttons. Finally I’ve opened up my shop on Folksy! Have spent a fair bit of time working on a banner for it today, and listing a few items. I’ve got a couple of pars of booties in my head I want to make, need to build up my stock!
I thought it might of been tricky to find five as we have had a lazy day today and not done a lot but actually it’s been easy!
1. Kisses. Violet’s been kissing me lots today. They’re a bit soggy but I don’t care one bit!
2. Giggles. We’ve had some giggles today! This morning we were all sat eating breakfast and Violet did a rather noisy trump! That alone was quite amusing but the fact she looked round as if to say “who did that?!” Or “where did that come from?!” made it more so!
3. Teaching. Gave Millie a crochet lesson today, teaching her single crochet at the moment. Lovely to be able to pass on a skill she’ll hopefully have her whole life!
4. My girls. I don't have a sister but I always wanted one! I think sisters have a different kind of bond to other siblings. We were watching Violet chuckling away at Millie earlier, Millie was crawling round the floor and Violet was really giggling at her! Warms my heart to see. I do hope they're close when they're older!
5. Take time to do nothing. It's important to have some you time, even if its just five minutes. I sat on one of the window seats here early this morning just looking out the window and pondering. The wind was up and doing its best to blow through the gaps in the sash windows, fishermen were coming and going in their little boats, seagulls floating on the breeze, white tips on the waves, and quiet me time. Bliss.