My five things for today..
1. Walking. Walked to the shops today instead of being lazy and going in the car! This meant putting Violet in push chair where she was playing ‘peek-a-boo’ with her blanket!
2. Facebook page. Launched a page dedicated to my Three Violet Buttons shop, up to 30 likes today and had two orders for booties! Thank you to those who have liked and shared, much appreciated!
3. Happy customers. The lady whom the blanket I’ve been crocheting is for received her blanket and booties and is really pleased with them so I’m really chuffed! I also asked after some booties I’d made in a bigger size to see how they fit and I was told they’re perfect!
4. Bye bye oven. Getting a new oven tomorrow, can’t wait as our current one is one that we got with the house when we moved in so will be nice to have one from new!
5. Sleep. Violet has slept much better the last couple of nights!, not quite so unsettled as she has been!
Hello! Sorry, again, for the lack of daily blogs, been busy crocheting the blanket order which is all done now so will try get back into blogging! A lovely school Mum told me she missed my blogs today so thats spurred me to start up again!
Here’s my five positives for today!
- Sunshine. Had a bit of sunshine this afternoon so Violet and I sat on the grass outside for a bit, she was giggling at me throwing a plastic ball up and down, I was giving her the ball to have a play but she kept giving it back to me so I’d throw it again!
- Plants revived! Over the weekend my husband moved some seedlings from the unfinished patch at the back of he garden into one of the borders. They were a bit droopy from being moved and we weren’t sure they’d survive but they are starting to look up!
- Waiting for Daddy. Millie was sat outside the front waiting for Webby to come home tonight. She always asks what time Daddy’s coming home, its lovely! I think she was excited to show him her new school bag!
- Percy Pigs and Colin Caterpillars. My husband came back home from work with two bags of sweets for me from Marks & Spencer, I love little gifts like that!
- Three Violet Buttons. Finally I’ve opened up my shop on Folksy! Have spent a fair bit of time working on a banner for it today, and listing a few items. I’ve got a couple of pars of booties in my head I want to make, need to build up my stock!
Hello!! Seem to have accidentally taken a break from blogging, I do apologise! This last week has been half term break for Millie and Xander and it hasn’t been the best break! Xander was getting over his earache, I had an infected eyelid (not pretty!), Millie has had a cold which came with an itchy rash and Webby and Violet still snuffly too! I blame the lack of flaming sunshine!!
So I definitely to be finding positives!!
- Leg ache. I woke this morning with achey legs from running yesterday. I’ve not been for about 3 weeks which is long enough to make them ache from doing half an hour! Need to get back into it for my run end of the month!!
- Shop! Think I’ve decided on a shop name now! But need to work on a banner before I can open up! I’ve already had some sales from my facebook page though, the booties seem popular and I’ve had a couple of enquiries about blankets!
- Sunshine! It’s been warm the last couple of days and doesn’t it make a difference!! Felt really good now my eyelid infection has cleared up and my skin is ok for now! The children have been playing outside in the garden and planting over the weekend which has been lovely! 🙂
- Today. Went with my Mum and Dad to exchange some tops Mum had very kindly bought me that unfortunately didn’t fit! We had a coffee in Marks and Spencer, I had a cheeky scone with jam & clotted cream (probably double the calories I burnt off by running!!) then I popped to Homebase to use a voucher we’ve had since Christmas and get some wall paper and last bits we need to do the girls’ room! Let the decorating commence!
- Hanging basket. Before the school break a friend gave me a hanging basket, just because, so lovely 🙂 I’m determined to not kill it and even managed to water it this morning 🙂