The weekend’s positives!
- Happy customers! On Friday I delivered some booties to a customer and she was so excited about them it was lovely! 🙂 Also the lovely lady that the blanket order was for had her baby boy and she shared a photo of him snoozing under it 🙂
- Visits. My cousin popped to see us twice over last few days, on her way up to see her friend and when she came back down a couple days later, always enjoy her visits, as do the kids! My friend and her boys came and had a quick cuppa yesterday too, I love how our kids get on so well!
- Decorating. We wall papered what will be the girls’ room today! Its a job that we’ve been intending to do for a while but kept putting off but not today! We’ve bought the paint ready to paint it too, that next on the to-do list over next few days! I hopefully will never have to wall paper again!
- Gratefulness. A massive huge big thank you to my Mum and Dad who had Millie, Xander and Violet all day while we decorated, especially to Mum who also kept us fed! Appreciated much!
- Funny faces. Violet is pulling some cracking faces at the moment! Makes everyone laugh, she loves it! She’s learning so much I can’t keep up!