- Sitting. Last night Millie and Xander were playing out the front so I took Violet and sat with her on the grass, just watching them all. Webby was home a bit earlier than usual and it was just a really lovely chilled evening!
- Postcard. I got a postcard from my cousin today just saying get well soon (eyelid infection and feeling run down last week) and that she was looking forward to visiting soon. I love handwritten mail, especially unexpected and so thoughtful 🙂
- A thank you.. to a lovely school mum who helped me out unlocking my old iPhone so I can pass it on to a friend now I’ve upgraded! 🙂
- Playing. Violet has been so smiley and happy today! She’s starting to sit and play a bit longer by herself the last few days, today it was the pegs that she kept going and playing with and then this evening she was sat by the window giggling at Millie and Xander through the window!
- Hooking! Started another crochet order this evening! And finished these dinky booties this morning 🙂