Hello!! Seem to have accidentally taken a break from blogging, I do apologise! This last week has been half term break for Millie and Xander and it hasn’t been the best break! Xander was getting over his earache, I had an infected eyelid (not pretty!), Millie has had a cold which came with an itchy rash and Webby and Violet still snuffly too! I blame the lack of flaming sunshine!!
So I definitely to be finding positives!!
- Leg ache. I woke this morning with achey legs from running yesterday. I’ve not been for about 3 weeks which is long enough to make them ache from doing half an hour! Need to get back into it for my run end of the month!!
- Shop! Think I’ve decided on a shop name now! But need to work on a banner before I can open up! I’ve already had some sales from my facebook page though, the booties seem popular and I’ve had a couple of enquiries about blankets!
- Sunshine! It’s been warm the last couple of days and doesn’t it make a difference!! Felt really good now my eyelid infection has cleared up and my skin is ok for now! The children have been playing outside in the garden and planting over the weekend which has been lovely! 🙂
- Today. Went with my Mum and Dad to exchange some tops Mum had very kindly bought me that unfortunately didn’t fit! We had a coffee in Marks and Spencer, I had a cheeky scone with jam & clotted cream (probably double the calories I burnt off by running!!) then I popped to Homebase to use a voucher we’ve had since Christmas and get some wall paper and last bits we need to do the girls’ room! Let the decorating commence!
- Hanging basket. Before the school break a friend gave me a hanging basket, just because, so lovely 🙂 I’m determined to not kill it and even managed to water it this morning 🙂