Feels like its been ages since I did a five things post, been busy crocheting! But not crocheting this evening as I’m so sleepy I’d probably fall asleep and take my eye out with the hook! So here’s a five things post to catch up a bit! This is my 100th post!!
- Sunshine! We’ve actually had some, warm (ish) sunshine! And it’s even Bank Holiday weekend! The rain is sure to show it’s face tomorrow in true traditional fashion but we shall be hitting the Bower nonetheless since the kids want to go and seemed to enjoy it last year! Back to today, it’s been a seeing family kinda day! Lots of playing outside with cousins, cake eating and tea drinking at my in-laws then to my folks for dinner and more playing outside with my brother and his family. We’ve come home with plants for the garden from my brother and Mum! Thanks!
- Earache be gone. Xander came out of school with earache on Friday which seemed a bit infected so I took him up to the minor injuries at local hospital last night and the nurse gave him antibiotics. I’m glad to say it seems much better today and isn’t causing him much pain although he’s still a bit deaf!
- Talking. Webby and I had a good chat last night about how I should stop worrying about my skin and what other people think about how it looks when its playing up. When its bad I withdraw a lot and try to hide it, especially when it’s on my face, I worry to much about people thinking I look awful!He talked some sense into me and so I’m trying to worry much less about it, as he pointed out, the fact I worry about that probably doesn’t help! He’s a gem ❤
- Haka! Webby learnt the Haka whilst on a course couple of weeks ago, and while he was on another course last week he was teaching it to some of the people he was on it with! So today he’s been teaching the kids and they loved it!! Millie has got all the moves but wants to learn the words too, Xander has got the face down to a T!
- Crochet. As I’ve mentioned I’ve picked up crocheting again! I decided to make a few bits to have in a ‘for sale‘ folder on my Facebook page! I’ve had orders for three pairs of booties and people enquiring about blankets and the VW print too 🙂 Considering opening an online shop, but need a name… the only one that’s popped into my head so far is ‘Yarn Over, Click’.. ‘yarn over’ being a crochet term and ‘click’ for the click of pressing button on a camera!