Been a been slack in posting my five things recently! Apologies! Violet hasn’t been settling to well in the evening so been tricky for me to get chance to sit and type! HEre are a few positives for the last few days!
- Babysitting. I did a spot of baby sitting for Jodi on Saturday night! They had been to a wedding! It’s a long day for little ones so I sat with the two little boys so they could stay for the evenings celebrations! I took Violet with me who fell asleep and settled on the sofa to my left, then Albie came and fell asleep on the sofa to my right (after drawing a lovely picture of Sylvie and Violet!), I was wedged!
- ‘I love you Mummy’. I took Xander with me to Morrisons yesterday to get foody stuff, he fancied some Shreddies so they got popped in the trolley! As we got out of the car he randomly said ‘I love you Mummy!’ 🙂
- Assignment done! Webby had an assignment due in today but hadn’t had time to do any of it until this weekend so he got stuck in and managed to get it done over Saturday and Sunday! I proof read it last night and was impressed! He has so much knowledge! 🙂
- Great Aunt. My Great Aunt visited this weekend to meet Violet, there was a bit of a family gathering at my folks’ house on Saturday which was lovely! We went back yesterday and I actually remembered my camera so managed to take some snaps! (I photographed my friend’s sister’s wedding earlier this year and left the house without my camera, had to go back and get it after dropping Violet off at my Mum and Dad’s!!)
- She’s back! Millie’s teacher has been away for a few months and they’ve had a supply teacher instead. Millie’s really missed her as she’s a really lovely lady and today she returned, Millie was so excited!
- Dubster. Violet aka Dubster (Her initials are VW – Volkswagen aka V-dubs – Dubster!) She had her 9 month development check on Friday, everything all ok, Health Visitor seemed quite taken with her! She’s coming on leaps and bounds so quickly, it’s amazing and scary and going far too fast! The last couple of nights she hasn’t wanted feeding to sleep, but has lay in bed next to me and just drifted off, I could just lie there and watch her!
- Crochet. Off to have a muffin and do some crochet! 😀