1. Squirrels. We were sat eating breakfast this morning, the children and I, and Millie says “What is a squirrel?” I shrug my shoulders and she replies “Nuts!” She’d just made that up, funny!
2. New friends. Went for a cup of tea at a school Mum’s house this morning, I’ve known her a while but it’s the first time we’d had a meet up outside of school/toddler group! Another school mum friend came too, was reply nice!
3. Walking. Have walked a lot today as Webby took the car to work and it felt good! If I’d had the car I’d of jumped in it for this morning’s cups of tea, when actually it didn’t take that long to walk and it’s good exercise, especially wearing Violet!
4. Yet more baking! Baked a batch of chocolate and coconut muffins this afternoon as requested by my husband!! They’ve turned out very well I think! Shall blog them tomorrow!
5. Evening run. Was dreading running today, just really wasn’t in the mood! Almost talked myself out of it with the walking I’d done but after tea I didn’t feel so against it so I did go! Kept getting midges in my eye though, slightly irritating, but I didn’t stop! Need to get back into the swing if it as been a bit slack recently, tut!