- Morning squidges. Xander loves giving Violet cuddles, sometimes too much and Violet gets mad!! But this morning I got this photo with her actually looking pleased to be squidged by Xander!
- School runs! On this morning’s school run a friend commented on how my skin looked good today 🙂 And on this afternoons another friend gave me a recipe for some gluten free muffins after noticing that I’d mentioned that my Dad was gluten free on here a couple of weeks ago, how thoughtful 🙂
- More muffins. Been baking again today! Off to a friends in morning so have made some blueberry, raspberry and almond muffins to take. If they go down well I’ll blog them tomorrow!
- Smear. Went for my smear test today. I know how easy it is to put it off, I did for a few years before I finally made the appointment for my first one three years ago. So this time I just had to wait until Violet was at least six months old so pregnancy/labour/recovery didn’t interfere with results. Since I knew what to expect I didn’t feel the need to put it off, it’s really not too bad 🙂
- Blog mention! I got a mention today on Nicsknots’ blog! Thank you! 🙂 Not only this but she made this fabulous crochet hook roll with fabric from Friday’s Folksy Friday!! Brilliant!
- Extra! Doing an extra positive today as a good friend had her 20 week scan today and all is hunky dory! Hehe!