Five things for today:
- Feedback. I went for a Saturday job at local sewing shop and had an interview yesterday. Unfortunately I didn’t get offered the position but had some good feedback and the lovely lady from the shop sounded genuinely sorry! I’m a bit gutted as would of been perfect but wasn’t meant to be 🙂
- Coffee and chats. A friend I used to work with popped over today, she came a few weeks ago when kids were off school but today we could actually hear each other!
- Make me smile muffins. I got a text from Jodi this afternoon asking if I was in, I was, and she turned up 15 minutes later with a tub containing six delicious muffins to cheer me up! Love! I’ve eaten two already – well there were two flavours, I had to try one of each!
- Friends. Millie had a friend over to play after school today, they had a lovely time painting pictures, Xander joined in too. Then they sat and ate tea and had ice creams.. happy children!
- Early night. Webby is away tonight so am going to try and get some sleep! Violet cutting another tooth I think so didn’t sleep so well last night! Look at her toothy grin!