- Baking! Had Millie off school today with earache. She wanted to bake some scones so after checking we had the ingredients and getting Violet off for a nap, thats what we did! I made some gluten free blueberry muffins too!
- Favours. I called my Mum and Dad this morning to ask them to grab me a couple of bits of shopping when they went for their weekly trip to Tamworth, I mentioned Millie wanted to see them so Mum invited us for lunch. Hence the gluten free muffins – they were for my Dad who has is a Coeliac! We took round some scones too and one of the Nutella muffins for my Mum! Thank you!
- Lovely comment! When I was in Morrisons the other day, I heard a voice calling my name, it was the lady behind the news counter who I went to school with, asking me to come over. She just wanted to tell me that she loved reading my blog and found it really interesting! Well thank you, if you’re reading, that comment really made my day 🙂 I forgot to put it in my blog that day so I’m putting it in todays instead!
- Millie & Xander. They’ve been really nice to each other today! Took turns on my folks’ laptop, played with the lego together this evening, and were reading each other stories in bed!
- Tomorrow. Looking forward to tomorrow!Am seeing a fried who buggered off to France last year! She’s over for a few days so she’s coming over for copious amounts of tea and most likely some cake! 🙂