- 30 minutes! Managed a 30 minute run today! This is the final week of the NHS Couch to 5k nine week program for me! The program builds up to 30 minutes of running in which most people can cover 5k. I’m not quite up to that (I blame short legs!!), I did 4.3km so need to up my speed a bit if I want to achieve the distance in that time. But to be honest I’m not too bothered, the fact I can run for 30 minutes solid is something I didn’t think I’d be able to do! And with sore muscles too! I’m quite proud of myself! 🙂
- Bug hunt. Xander had some bug hunting to do for homework this week. I have to say I’m not really a fan of primary aged children getting homework but this week was a fun task. He found an ant, woodlouse, slug and a bee and tried really hard with his writing (he had to record what he found on a chart).
- Afternoon treat. We popped to town today to pay extortionate prices for Millie and Xander to have new shoes and trainers (beans on toast for tea anyone?) We nipped into Marks and Sparks for a pie and picked up a couple of slices of cheesecake for a treat. I do love a good cheesecake! 🙂
- Family film. We all sat and watched Harry Potter after we’d been to town, its not often we all sit and watch something together so was lovely 🙂
- Turning off. Turning technology off for a bit to watch a film with my fella 🙂 Goodnight! x