Five positive things for today..
- Cups of tea.. this morning at a friends house! Lovely catch ups with two of my friends who have children at same school as my two, instead of taking cakes or biscuits I took a couple of bunches of tulips 🙂 Love a good old chinwag! Must of tired Violet out!
- When I got home there was a little card pushed though the door. It’s nice to know someone is thinking of you!
- Soup. Used up a load of vegetables I had in the fridge to make a soup! Less waste is always good!
- Daisy chain. As I was standing at school waiting for Millie to come out one of Millie’s friends handed me a daisy chain that she told me she and Millie had made for me, so sweet!
- Daddy’s coming home! Millie and Xander are very excited that Daddy is back home today (as am I!) after a couple of nights away. It’s wonderful to see how they love him so 🙂
Here’s the bit of sewing from yesterday’s post as promised!