Today’s five things:
- A very very lovely morning with Jodi! Felt like it had been a while since out last catch up so really enjoyed this morning’s cup of tea and cake! Violet & Sylvie are starting to really take notice of each other, Violet was loving Sylvie – she kept trying to grab her face! They were talking and grinning at each other, it was so cute to watch! We were thinking back to when we first became friends, almost four years ago, thanks to facebook and cola cake! I hope our girls grow to be as good a friends as we are ❤
- Summer hat. First day back at school after Easter break and we didn’t need to equip ourselves for arctic weather before doing school run for a change! Violet even wore her summer hat! Lets hope this is the real start of the warmer weather!
- Helping hand. My mother-in-law called me today to ask if I could pick up my nephew from school as his mum was stuck at college. Good deed done 🙂
- Reading. I love hearing Millie read! She chooses to get her books out and I think that it’s fab!
- Sewing project! Started a sewing project tonight! It’s a gift so won’t share until it’s given 🙂 Not done any embroidery for years and years, I used to do it when I visited my Gran, happy memories.. even managed some french knots!