Today’s five positive things..
- Not cancelling. This morning when I woke up I felt a bit rough – my skin has flared a bit, I’ve done something to my back and I’ve got a blocked milk duct (if I had to describe it with a film character it would be Quasimodo!) I had a friend coming to visit this morning and I very nearly cancelled. But, I jumped in the shower and pulled myself together instead! Skin felt much better after showering, my friend came and we had a lovely catch up! I’d not see her since Violet was a few weeks old and she now has a five month old little boy so finally got to meet him! He was full of smiles and had a lot to say, and found Xander highly amusing!
- Finishing my skirt! I’m so pleased with it!
- Cake! Baked a carrot cake today, think it’s only the second time I’ve done one! It’s just cooling then I’m going to (hopefully) enjoy a slice with a cup of tea! I shall blog it tomorrow if it’s as delicious as it looks!
- Children laughing. While I was upstairs getting Violet to sleep, Millie and Xander were watching a bit of Big Bang Theory. Most of the humour goes over their heads but I could hear Xander giggling away at something, he then came upstairs and told me about it as he’d found it so amusing!
- Crochet. Got the rest of the evening to myself as Webby is out working so going to get my crochet bag out, got some ends that need weaving in! Good night!