- 28 minutes.. I ran for today – the start of week 8 of the Couch to 5k program!
- Millie. She swam her first length today when my husband took them swimming! She has progressed so well since starting lessons and is now a fairly confident swimmer, very proud! During lessons they only swim widths so she was eager to try and do a length in one go!She made me these paper hearts today from a crafty magazine she had. She’s a little gem 🙂
(She’s just said to her Daddy that he’s got to back to work tomorrow and that she doesn’t want him to.. Aw!)
- Purple rice. My mum brought round some purple rice pudding today, delicious! And apparently quite good for you!
- Books. I went to an Usborne book party a couple of weeks ago and got the kids a book each, they arrived today and they’ve all gone down well. Violet loves her book and even ended up under the sofa trying to retrieve it!! I do hope they grow up to love reading as much as I do, I think it’s so important to encourage in this world of electronic gadgets!
- Treats. Since we cut back on chocolate and other sweet treats, when we do have them, they really do feel like a treat! Off to have a bit of this 😀