Here’s today’s positives:
- Lazy day. We’ve been snowed in today so have had a whole day at home together! Kids have played really nicely which is lovely!
- New homes. We had a bunch of stuff (from decluttering) on eBay that finished today so will be off to new homes in a few days!
- More crochet. My project is underway!
- Babbling. Violet has been babbling away a lot today, so cute!
- Kind words. Posted a photo on my Facebook page today and had some lovely comments. It was a blanket I’d made for my new nephew, sounds like its much loved! 🙂